NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
The basis of NLP is the way in which we represent the world around from the use of our senses. We have out own map and we are able to make meaningful and useful adjustments to influence the varying emotions associated to our memories. This assists us in make better plans, for the present and future endeavours, whether family, relationships, business or career and many more.
- Imagine a moment that was not so pleasant.
- Notice the pictures, sounds and any feelings that gets create in your memory.
- Now if you see yourself in the picture, take yourself out of the picture and become an observer.
- Change the sounds, so that they are softer, quicker, may be even get the people in the picture speak in different voices. If you hear harsh sounds, reduce the volume. If you hear painful words change the voices to cartoon characters and mitigate the words.
- Adjust the quality of the picture. Make it smaller and darker, turn it black and white, move it far away from you, keep going until it is a little dot and virtually invisible. You may even decide to send the picture up to towards the sky and on-wards to the sun and watch it disappear in the flares of the sun.
- You will experience yourself destroying the hold you had on the memory previously.
- Recall a memory when you were really happy and joyous.
- Notice what you see, hear and feel when you bring the memory back.
- If the memory is a picture, adjust the quality, make it sharper, bigger, and brighter. Get it closer to you, if you are an observer, step into the picture. Adjust various other qualities to make it increase the positive emotions.
- Take note of the sounds. Adjust the sounds, does making them louder improve the positive feelings. Think about where you can hear the sounds, inside or outside your head. Make the changes to increase the happy experience.
- Check the feelings you have, where in your body are those feelings, do they have a colour, texture or weight. Does moving the feeling around your body change the experience, or what about making the feelings move faster or slower.
- Adjust the parameter of what you see, hear and feel to enhance your positive emotions.
This is 1 example of how NLP can be used to influence our thought process and map of the world.
The NLP Foundations Skill Course, covers the core elements of NLP and provides useful information that can be used straight away on you day-to-day lives, be it, family, relationships, business or future projects.
The accreditted NLP Practitioner Certification course, not only provides you with the core elements, but, also other process and deeper work into the various areas of NLP and how you can use them to develop new more realistic plans for yourself and others around you. It helps you re-organise your thought representation, thus giving you more options for ongoing growth.
To find out more about the courses, get in contact.
The Foundation Skills Course
This course is specifically setup so that you gain the core understanding of NLP. How it was developed and the foudnations.
During the course you will experience new ways of thinking and begin to apply the knowledge gain into your daily lives.
We cover the following areas of NLP:
- What is NLP
- NLP Communications Model
- NLP Frames
- Outcome Frame
- Representation System
- Rapport Building
- Eye Accessing Cues
After the course, you will have a better understanding of NLP and how you can apply what you have gained in your relationships, business, career and many more areas of your life.
Some participants continues there learning with continuing onto the Practitioner Certification Course.
The Practitioner Certification Course
This course is accredited by IAPCCT. It covers not only the core aspects of NLP, however it involves a deeper understanding of how we represent information in our minds.
You will be exposed to new tools and various techniques to assist planning a more fulfilled life and there changes that impact not just you in your daily life, be it, family or business. It also provides a meaningful impact on your environment around you.
For more information on any of the NLP Courses, please send us a message and we will get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The coaching, can be done in various ways and depends on the client. Happy for over the phone, face-to-face or online via Zoom
That depends entirely on you and how willing you are to make changes in your life, this is something that would be determined during our initial FREE call.
Unfortunately no, the only clients that I work with are people that are serious about change. Only once you know passionately that you want change and are willing to put the work in. If not it would be a waste of money and time for the both of us.
My background in Divorce, is actually living it and going through my own journey. I have experienced not only the struggles of Divorce, but, also the after effects and the process of forms, courts and maintaining a healthy relationship with the Ex.
Yes, is the simple answer. NLP helps and supports changing your views of how life is and creates a pathway for you to adapt more meaningfully to the environment around you.
This totally depends on the situation, however I have had discussions with a number of parents. Once I have coached the parents the dynamics of the parent-child relationship changes and they no longer need my services.
Due to the methods used for the Executive Coaching, the only initial fees would be for the setup. We are that confident that the remaining invoice would be due at the end of the coaching programme.
Each coaching session lasts between 45 minutes to 1-hour. As you can see there is no set time, just an estimate, as some clients are very clear on what they want to work on, and then we book in the next session.
I am an NLP Master Practitioner/Trainer, Certified Marshall Goldsmith Executive Coach, Reiki Master and Yoga Teacher, and have been coaching clients since 2010.
But it is not only about having or not having qualifications, it is also about the experience and the life skills.